Our Media Arts Educational Program
Is a project-based visual arts program, which will provide students with the technical instruction and practical experiences for aspiring video and film makers, in the production of film, video, and other media projects for business and entertainment. Students will learn the basic principles of story development, screenplay writing, and story boarding. In addition to instructions in the production stage, including set up and operation of the camera, sound, and lighting equipment. Furthermore, Students will learn introductory skills in cutting-edge software applications for design and video post-production.
The Common Core Objectives Of Our Media Program
- Understand and identify the various parts of a digital video camera
- Demonstrate the ability to set up and properly use a video camera
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to outline and format a script
- Demonstrate the understanding of how to construct and storyboard a script
- Demonstrate effective use of various camera angles in video projects
- Demonstrate an understanding of proper file formats .
- Learn and use introductory level skills in digital design and video editing software
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to record and edit voice over recordings
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Identify and utilize the concepts and equipment used for video lighting
- Demonstrate an understanding and use terms and techniques relating to digital video and audio recording and editing
- Demonstrate the ability to setup audio equipment correctly for an assortment of programs in video production.
Our Program Covers These Topics:
|Editing (Premiere Pro)||Show Case||More|
What the Program offers:
This Program offers technical and conceptual training in audio, film, and video recording and production to creative, mature students. Young artists receive the tools to create artistically, exploring and developing their own voice, in a field that often emphasizes collaboration.
- Students who participate in the digital Media & Film program will learn and practice skills that prepare them for diverse post-high school education and training opportunities, from apprenticeships and two-year college programs to four-year college and graduate program
In this program students will learn the basics of :
- The camera
- Pre/Post Production
- Graphic Design
- Scripting Writing/Story Boarding
New! 3D Animation Program